The reduction of waste produced on the territory of the City is one of the priorities of the College of the City of Brussels.
In order to help citizens reduce their waste, the City has created 4 routes that include different businesses, restaurants and initiatives that follow the ecological trend of "zero waste". Each route starts from the markets: de Wand, place Peter Benoit, square Marguerite and Objectif Zéro Déchet & Bio of the place Sainte Catherine.
From the smallest gesture to the most committed collective, it is certain that you will find your happiness:
- Shops or restaurants where personal containers are welcome,
- Organic shops and restaurants,
- Second hand stores
- Eco-responsible products,
- Bicycle or computer repair, tailors, shoemakers,...
- Libraries, vegetable gardens, compost or collective garden,...
We invite you to come and meet the shopkeepers in your neighborhood who offer an alternative to our usual way of consumption.
Below, you will find an interactive map with all the businesses included in the different routes.
If you want to see a map by neighborhood go here :