From Saturday the 27th of June until Sunday the 30th of August
Due to works on place Emile Bockstaelplein and on square Jules De Troozsquare,
- tram 3 is diverted between the stops Thomas and Van Praet via place Verboekhovenplein,
- tram 62 is limited at the stop Liedts,
- tram 93 is operated only between the stops Legrand and Masui,
- a T-bus operates between the stops Liedts and Hôpital Brugmann / Brugmann-ziekenhuis.
- bus 53 is diverted between the stops Karel Bogaerd and Emile Delva via square Prince Léopold / Prins Leopoldsquare,
- bus 88 is diverted between the stops Bockstael and Prince Léopold / Prins Leopold via the train station Bockstael,
- the terminus of bus 89 has moved to the train station Bockstael,
During these two months, your traders at the Place Bockstael and Chaussée d’Anvers markets always welcome you:
- Chaussée d’Anvers market every Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Place Bockstael market (moved place Willems) every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.