This summer, we invite you to come and meet the shopkeepers in your neighbourhood who offer an alternative to our usual way of consumption.
The City has created 4 routes that include different shops, restaurants and initiatives that follow the ecological trend of "zero waste". Each route starts from the markets: de Wand, Place Peter Benoit, Square Marguerite and Objectif Zéro Déchet & Bio de la place Sainte Catherine.
From the smallest gesture to the most committed collective, you are sure to find what you need:
- Shops or restaurants where personal containers are welcome,
- Organic shops and restaurants,
- Second-hand shops
- Eco-responsible products,
- Bicycle and computer repair shops, tailors, shoemakers, etc.
- Libraries, vegetable gardens, compost or community gardens,...